Director, Product Management
Location: USA (remote)
Reports to CTO and Co-Founder
BeyondID is a Cybersecurity and Cloud Service Management company. BeyondID is serving rapidly growing multi-billion-dollar cybersecurity and cloud industries. We help our customers acquire, deploy and manage cybersecurity and cloud services. We offer consulting, implementation and managed services for best-in-class identity and access management, cybersecurity and cloud platforms.
To support our rapid growth, we are expanding our leadership team. In this role, you will build and lead our product teams by developing, launching, promoting, and refining products / services for existing and prospective Global 2000 clients. You will be responsible to drive product revenues and accelerate our growth. You will be responsible for developing and managing the overall product roadmaps, strategy and operations for the company as we expand our product and services portfolio. We are looking for highly experienced, driven, energetic, capable leader to join us and fuel our growth to build a leading cybersecurity products and services organization.
This is primarily a remote position, with expectation of 30% travel in US and Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands Voice of Customer by conducting customer interviews & surveys
- Understand existing gaps in the market and enhance our product offerings
- Develop product sales pitch and Go-To-Market strategies
- Assist in presales activities for products and services sales
- Drive demos, lead workshops, discovery as well as prototyping sprints
- Bridge gap between customers and engineering
- Works with leadership to develop product strategy and roadmap
- Partner with customers, sales, services delivery and engineering teams to define MVPs
- Forecast engineering budget based on deliverables
- Change management process & approvals
- Mentor and coach product and engineering teams.
- BA/BS degree; MBA or Master’s desired.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Development
- 10+ years in Software or SaaS or IT Services Industries
- Project and Program Management experience
- Experience managing complex projects, clients, partners, and organizations.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity, cloud and identity and access management with a track record of success.
- Proven experience managing remote resources and large global teams.
- Proven track record of establishing strong, executive-level customer relationships.
- Ability to communicate with customers at all levels of management(including C-Levels) and deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with a strong drive towards execution and delivering results.
- Development/programming experience is a plus
- AWS or Azure cloud experience is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
BeyondID is an Equal Opportunity Employer.