Director, Enterprise Professional Services
Location: USA (remote)
Reports to CEO and Co-Founder
BeyondID is a Cybersecurity and Cloud Service Management company. BeyondID is serving rapidly growing multi-billion-dollar cybersecurity and cloud industries. We help our customers acquire, deploy and manage cybersecurity and cloud services. We offer consulting, implementation and managed services for best-in-class identity and access management, cybersecurity and cloud platforms.
To support our rapid growth, we are expanding our leadership team. In this role, you will build and lead our enterprise services team to deliver high-quality consulting, implementation and managed services to Global 2000 companies, drive revenue, and accelerate our growth. You will be responsible for developing and managing the overall enterprise services delivery strategy and operations for the company as we expand globally as an organization. We are looking for highly experienced, driven, energetic, capable leader to join us and fuel our growth to build a leading cybersecurity and cloud service provider.
This is primarily a remote position, with expectation of 30% travel in US and Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop an organizational structure and team to deliver high value-add consulting and implementation services and solutions for Global 2000 companies that exceed customer expectations.
- Inspire and lead a team of Project Managers, Consultants, Business Analysts, Developers and Support Engineers.
- Develop and refine enterprise solution offerings, requirements definition and estimation process, and strategies for effective pre-sales engagement achieving sales & revenue targets for the enterprise services designed for Global 2000 companies, company goals and objectives.
- Facilitate an on-going and consistent review of implementation activities and develop a collaborative process with sales, channel and product management to ensure products and services are delivered successfully.
- Develop and enable partner relationships with software and system integration partner ecosystems to augment consulting, implementation and managed services.
- Pitch BeyondID vision and capabilities and communicate unique value-add proposition based on prospect’s requirements and BeyondID solutions.
- Maintain and expand relationship with partners and customers to ensure success.
- Create and customize presentations and other value-add proposition materials.
- Respond to RFPs, review MSAs and other contractual agreements, and work with Sales and Project Management team to write proposals and SOWs, including the preparation of project budgets.
- Establish growth achievement process and achieve revenue goals, metrics, and milestones. Track and report on progress and success.
- Engage in strategic events, conventions, conferences and tradeshows and provide post-event reports and analysis.
- BA/BS degree; MBA or Master’s desired.
- 7+ years of progressive managerial experience in system integration or enterprise software professional services serving Global 2000 customers.
- Experience managing complex projects, clients, partners, and organizations.
- Business acumen and financial (P&L) skills/metrics driven.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity, cloud and identity and access management with a track record of success.
- Proven experience managing remote resources and large global teams.
- Proven track record of establishing strong, executive level customer relationships.
- Ability to communicate with customers at all levels of management and deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with a strong drive towards execution and delivering results.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
BeyondID is an Equal Opportunity Employer.