EPIC Engineer / Architect
Location: USA (remote)
BeyondID is a Cybersecurity and Cloud Service Management company. BeyondID is serving rapidly growing multi-billion-dollar cybersecurity and cloud industries. We help our customers acquire, deploy and manage cybersecurity and cloud services. We offer consulting, implementation and managed services for best-in-class identity and access management, cybersecurity and cloud platforms.
To support our rapid growth, BeyondID is looking to add an Epic Integrations Architect to our professional services team. The role will be focused on scope validation and architecture of customer identity management & security projects, specifically related to healthcare organizations that utilize the Epic electronic health record software. The Epic Integrations Architect will also be a key contributor in extending the capabilities to our existing identity provider to Epic integrations.
This is primarily a remote position, with expectation of 30% travel in US and Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate as a key member of the BeyondID Healthcare integrations team to improve and expand capabilities of current identity provider to Epic integrations.
- Leverage Epic technical knowledge to provide customers with innovative consulting and implementation services.
- Lead technical discussions with customers at remote and onsite workshop sessions to discover, design, document, and deliver comprehensive customer system architecture.
- Plan and execute strategy for the migration of existing accounts, subscriptions, and user registration records from existing customer systems into the cloud platforms.
- Support the customer with QA and UAT, as well as go-live preparation and planning.
- Be dedicated in providing excellent design and deployment solutions resulting in extraordinary customer satisfaction.
- Deliver high-quality service to align with customer goals and requests.
- Manage multiple concurrent deployment projects and provide technical guidance to multiple customers in various stages of their project implementation.
- Mentor and guide junior team members.
- Leverage knowledge repository for deployment standard methodologies and other customer ideas as continuous improvement.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years of relevant Epic system configuration experience – preference for MyChart, EpicCare Link, Client Systems, Users and Security.
- Understands the components that represent a fully functional and effectively compiled user record in Epic.
- Expert in Epic users and security best practices.
- Provides a high degree of knowledge surrounding Epic environment structure and integrating 3rd party applications to Epic.
- Knowledgeable of the capabilities of Epic access points including Hyperspace, mobile applications, and MyChart.
- Familiar with Epic data structures including Chronicles and Clarity.
- Familiar with Epic data import specifications.
- Translate health system IT requirements into functional Epic integrations.
- Able to fluently communicate in Epic terminology.
- Broad understanding of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) industry.
- Previous experience with Okta a bonus.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
BeyondID is an Equal Opportunity Employer.