VP of People / Human Resources
Location: USA (remote)
Reports to CEO and Co-Founder
BeyondID is a Cybersecurity and Cloud Service Management company. BeyondID is serving rapidly growing multi-billion-dollar cybersecurity and cloud industries. We help our customers acquire, deploy and manage cybersecurity and cloud services. We offer consulting, implementation and managed services for best-in-class identity and access management, cybersecurity and cloud platforms.
To support our rapid growth, we are expanding our leadership team. In this role, you will provide executive-level leadership and guidance to the company’s HR operations. As a strategic and consultative leader, the Vice President’s role is to ensure that BeyondID’s worldwide HR goals, policies, procedures, and programs support the organization’s mission, vision, and culture. The Vice President is responsible for setting, enforcing, and evaluating legally compliant human resources policies, procedures, and best practices, and identifying and implementing long-range strategic talent management goals. As such, the VP will develop, implement, and evaluate changes in coordination with regional and country office staff and with the support of the CEO and Leadership Team. With the goal of sustaining an engaged workforce, the VP oversees and provides best practice guidance and consistency in the following areas: employee engagement, recruitment, performance management, learning management, benefits, compensation, and organizational development. We are looking for a highly experienced, driven, energetic, capable leader to join us and fuel our growth to build leading cybersecurity and cloud service provider.
This is primarily a remote position, with the expectation of 30% travel in the US and International locations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the global HR operations strategy and annual plans.
- Lead a high performing, global team of HR operations team staff including the daily workflow of the department.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains management-level HR staff.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Leads the diversity and inclusion program within the organization.
- Creates highly efficient and effective employee onboarding programs in collaborating with the Leadership Team.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to define the organizations long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support this mission through talent management.
- Identifies key performance indicators for the organizations human resource and talent management functions; assesses the organizations success and market competitiveness based on these metrics.
- Researches, develops, and implements competitive compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, and employee incentive programs.
- Provides guidance and leadership to the people management team; assists with resolution of people, compensation, and benefits questions, concerns, and issues.
- Develops and enforces the global compensation philosophy and programs including salary benchmarking, salary adjustments, promotions, job evaluation, salary structure design and job analysis, and changes to Leadership Team’s compensation and employee benefits’ plan.
- Ensures compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, HR and talent management.
- Drafts and implements the organizations staffing budget, and the budget for the HR department.
- Establish growth achievement process and achieve people goals, metrics, and milestones. Track and report on progress and success.
- Engage in strategic events, conventions, conferences, and tradeshows and provide postevent reports and analysis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree; MBA or Master’s desired.
- 10+ years of human resource management experience in system integration or
enterprise software professional services required, with strategic, talent management
experience highly preferred.
- A Passion for our mission to assist companies to become more secure, agile, and futureproof.
- With an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, bring a proven track record of
success in implementing programs to attract and sustain a high-performing, engaged,
- Ability to understand and deal with complex HR challenges and creatively overcome
obstacles to achieve goals.
- A driven leader who thrives in hypergrowth global working environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Knowledge of enterprise software and services, cybersecurity, cloud and identity and
- Proven experience managing remote resources and large global teams.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with a strong drive towards execution and delivering
- Ability to travel up to 30%.