Data breaches are an increasing threat across all industries, but financial organizations are especially vulnerable given the sensitive data they need to protect. In fact, financial services firms are hit by cyberattacks 300 times more than other companies.
But even with this persistent threat, organizations that address their cybersecurity requirements in a vacuum may be missing greater business opportunities if they don’t consider it as part of a larger business transformation opportunity.
Financial services customers who have partnered with BeyondID have capitalized on the need to improve their security posture and identity management while digitally transforming their businesses. Those initiatives have included:
- Delivering a safe, consistent and engaging customer experience
- Consolidating siloed brands, channels and tech stacks
- Gaining a single, 360° view of the customer
- Improving the ability to innovate quickly and reduce time-to-market
- Ensuring the seamless integration of legacy applications
- Implementing identity management through cloud-based solutions
- Accelerating the development of new applications
- Modernizing aging IT infrastructure
BeyondID Customer Johnson Financial Group
What have these companies accomplished so far? They’re more agile in responding to the changing demands of the market. The data they gather is more useful in keeping them moving at the speed of business. Their digital assets are more secure, regardless of what device is being used, who’s accessing the data, or their location. And customers enjoy a more secure, robust user experience that enhances their loyalty for the company’s brand.
BeyondID can help your financial services organization realize its identity management goals and deliver on your digital transformation strategies as we have with companies like Freedom Mortgage, Johnson Financial Group and Northern Trust.
Let’s start a conversation to see how BeyondID can help your organization modernize its identity and begin this digital transformation effort.
Fields marked with an * are required